You can choose your from all the kimonos in the shop. As well as kimono, you can also coordinate the sash and sandals by yourself.
Contents of Set
Dressing (Other accessories necessary for dressing are included)
Stroll 1 hour free (After dressing, you can explore the outside freely)
① Advance reservation (this site or telephone)
Regarding the reservation from the homepage, the customers who made reservations before 10pm on the previous day will be priority. Please confirm by phone in advance even on the day. It might be possible to take care of your offer, if there is a vacancy. End of reception on that day is at 7m. Please don't hesitate to contact us when you come around us.
We will respond only in Japanese to your inquiries by phone.
② Visitation & Payment
It is highly advise to be present 10 minutes before the appointment time. Beyond the appointment schedule may be treated as cancellation.
The fee will be prepaid.
Each course fee, deposit shall be paid.
※ 5,000 yen is required separately as deposit.
We will refund the full amount of deposit when you return the kimono usually.
③ Select kimono patterns & accessories
With the Staff's Choice Course, you can choose among several types of staff coordinates,
With the Particular Choice Course you can choose from all the patterns in the store.
We will dress your kimono in a private room in the shop.
Clothes will be kept at the in-store cloak.
Please be sure to bring valuables with you.
If you would like a hair makeup at our partner salon, please make a reservation in advance.
Hair Make-up Option
In addition, there is a powder room available for free in the store. If you do not wish for an option, you can use it for makeup or hair setting.
④ Shooting of commemorative photos
Please upload your own photo in kimono to facebook or Instagram!
Shooting photos at studio by a professional photographer
Won't you take your very best shoot in kimono at photogenic Japanese modern world produced by photographer Takuho Abe?
⑤ Strolling around the store
After dressing, you can explore outside freely.
The first hour is free for both the Staff's Choice Course and the Particular Choice Course.
You can explore freely at 1,000 yen/1 hour (maximum of 5,000 yen/ a day).
Please enjoy a walk with kimono in unusual style.
Location photographing by a professional photographer
It is also possible to shoot photo at outside the studio by a professional cameraman (such as Osaka Tenmangu or Osaka Castle). You can take the photo that "You are as it is" as "location photo" which you can' take in the studio.
The cost varies depending on the location and time you wish.
Please contact us in advance.
The theme of Tenman Kimono is "Taisho Roman".
The Taisho Roman style kimono in which the western culture is mixed up with the traditional Japanese kimono is outstandingly compatible with items which are popular recently, such as beads and laces! You can wear it with boots, a muffler or a beret. That is one of the popular points that you can enjoy coordination over ordinary kimonos. It is also recommended for those who do not want to wear the same as other people.
You can choose one of the set of kimono from several choices that the staff coordinated in advance.
【How to make an appointment】
· Please apply from the reservation form on our homepage.
【Cancellation · Changes】
· If you change or cancel the reservation date, time or content, please cancel by phone or email at least a day before the reservation date.
※ Depending on the time and reservation situation, we may not be able to accommodate your request. Please be noted ahead.
· Please note that If you cancel on the day of reservation, you will be charged 100% of the reservation fee as a cancellation fee regardless of whether you contact us or not.
We prepare various sizes considering height and body shape. Please feel free to consult with the store staff.
Kimono for children is not available at this moment. Thank you for your understanding.
【Dressing ＆ Hair Set】
An experienced Kimono dresser will wear it, therefore it won't come loose and it will not be too tight.
It takes about 30 minutes to wear kimono and hair setting.
※ It is not included the time to choose a kimono.
※ It may take a little longer depending on the busy season and time zone
※ Men's hair set is not available.
We will dicline to wear kimono to pregnant customers.
【About payment method】
· Please pay the course fee and option fee in cash on that day before departing for a walk.
· The first hour is included in the course.
· For strolling more than 1 hour, 1,000 yen will be added every 1 hour. (Maximum of 5,000 yen on the day)
· We are renting the small articles 3 items / 1 set (as option).
· Please return by 9:30pm on the day.
· We also have the option that you can return by 12pm on the next day. (Add 1,500 yen)
【About storage of luggage】
· In the unlikely event that you stain the kimono please report it at the time of return.
※ If it is a little dirty it's okay. Cleaning fee will not be charged. Please return it as it is when it gets dirty.
· Please refrain from smoking when wearing kimonos.
· If you damage the kimono and it is impossible to repair such as burning of cigarette, we will charge damages.
· We will charge a fee separately for damage or lost of accessories etc.
【About cancellation of a rental service】
· In the case of Storm, heavy snow and typhoon etc, we may decline strolling.
· If we cancel the service, no cancellation fee will be occured.